Is making the web servers sfs admins the correct solution? I can do that
and “query auth” to limit access as needed.

The application will still use diag d4 to influence cp link and the spool
orig id when it sends files tother users.  (This application links to other
mdisks and I need that to be based on the user who logged into the web
server, and it sends files to other users. I want those to show they came
from the user that logged in instead of the web server itself.

That part all works fine, just the sfs part was causing me a bit of grief.
Now I have a solution.

Thank you.