From: "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:41:00 PM
Subject: Stus-List Sailing Website (racing and cruising)

All,

I'm looking to start up a new sailing website dedicated to racing and cruising
news, events and forums. Something similar to Sailing Anarchy without all the,
um, anarchy.

There would be, of course, links to Stu's site and other boat information
sites.

As I formulate what to feature and what not to feature, I'd appreciate any
input you may have as to what you'd look for in such a site and what things
you've seen on others ties that annoy you.

My hope is to launch in late 2012 or early 2013. You know, after the boat is
away for the winter. :-)

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37/40+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website