Fred,

Yeh, we went from Houghton (72-77) to Kalamazoo (by way of Dallas for 11
years).  We now reside in a little town that defines the "Lake Effect" zone.  I
knew that I moved back to the right place when I was stopped at a traffic light
with snow coming down so hard that I couldn't tell what color it was and the
radio was broadcasting a weather report that said to expect some light snow
showers.  I have busted through snow that was over the hood of my Jeep Cherokee
just to get to the barn and my tractor mounted snow blower.

BTW, sorry for the late reply on this but my "smart phone" wasn't sending
emails and wasn't telling me that it wasn't.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"