 From: Brent Driedger <bren...@highspeedcrow.ca>
To: C&C List Canada <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 8:38 PM
Subject: Stus-List Yanmar starting

Hey everyone.
My Yanmar 1GM10 is slowly getting more and more difficult to start. With full
battery charge, good ground and contact, I'm finding the only way to get the
starter to spin is to give quick taps to the start button. If I hold it, it
just saps the power system and everything shuts down briefly. Is this a sign of
the starter becoming weak?

Brent D
C&C 27-5
Lake Winnipeg