Interesting comment on the Hylas, agree on the Amel.

One thing to keep in mind is that layout options change significantly once you
get into the upper 40's. You may want to consider the "Pullman" berth which
gives you some of the advantages of a more secure sleeping arrangement underway
(at least on one tack) with many of the benefits of an island berth.

John

Sent from my iPad