From: "sam c salter" <sam.c.sal...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 4:02:14 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding/feathering Props

Good experiences; thanks for sharing.
Looks like two or three endorsements for the Max Prop; about the same against
the Martec; one for the Flexofold; ...and a Gori replacing a Martec!
couple of questions:
How big a deal is the maintenance on the Max Prop?
Is it just a matter of greasing the prop every couple of years or is there
more? - I pull the boat out of the lake every October; so it wouldn't be too
much of a concern.
I still have the old prop on the shaft. Am I correct in assuming that the taper
is a standard SAE? I'm going to need to know for sure before I order. (Probably
safer to remove the prop and measure for peace of mind!)
Any more information / experiences / insights welcome.

sam
C&C 26. Liquorice
Ghost Lake Alberta