Steve,

...and anyone else - how do you find the 2 blade and vibration? I note you had
a concern; was the concern justified or does the 2 blade run OK? Anyone have
any experience with 2 blade and 3 blade vibration differences?

If anyone is interested, I’ve had a quote back from Max Prop already:

Current prop is: 12” x 8” RH 3 Blade

Recommendations are:

12” x 10” 2 blade - $1500

12” x 9” 3 blade - $2400