Okay. I'm cleaning out my 'drafts' folder but still think this is funny.

You wrote:
So no vented loop?  just straight to a tank?  what stops things from wanting to

Ahhh, the Joker Valve.

I really need to turn this internet connection off.

La Bomba.  (which means The Pump)

Or, perhaps La Bamba, depending on who's singing on the head.

There's a darn good reason why it's called a joker valve. Every time I clean it up and give it a good lube job, I think of Daffy Duck. Or maybe Woody Woodpecker. Whatever. You must maintain a good sense of humor when dealing with head issues.