From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick
G Street
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 10:21 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List : new boat, 1985 C&C 37

Tom - good luck with your boat search, and welcome to the Apostles!

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Dec 14, 2013, at 10:23 PM, Tom Lynch <thomasmly...@gmail.com> wrote:

Richard,

Congrats on your new boat.  I'm in the market for my first C&C.  Growing up
my family owned a C&C 25, C&C 34, and I raced on a C&C 35 MK II.

I'm looking for a boat for Bayfield WI on Lake Superior for my young family,
I have two boys age  7 and 4.  My search has narrowed to the 33 MKII,
perhaps you can express opinion on the merits of the 33 for a family boat.

I'm interested in fixed keel model, I assume the 33 you are selling has the
shoal draft.  I see a listing for a 33 MKII in Kentucky with a shoal draft.

As understand it, the 33 MKII has issues with the mast step / keel sump.
Did you encounter this with your boat?  If yes, what is involved in this
repair as for as cost and complexity?

I appreciate any insight that you might have.

Tom Lynch.