That's a great idea Curtis.

BVIs are the best entry sailing in the Caribbean. Good choice. It can be windy, and with the sandy bottom set a long anchor rode.

And remember:
        Good decisions are based on Experience.
Experience, is based on bad decisions (but that is also were the best stories come from, now isn't it!)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1