I encourage you but the best laid plans....

When my wife and I left perfectly good jobs in 2006 to go cruising for a year
or so our reasoning was that the time was perfect as we were in the middle of a
recession and the market would be recovering when we got back in 2008.  Are we
smart or what!

It all worked out thankfully, just realize you can't predict the future.

John

Sent from my iPad