Good advice from Andy.  Probably no hour meter on the motor.  When looking
at the cost of replacing running rigging, remember it is probably twice the
cost of replacing the rigging on your boat.  Also, 7 foot draft could be a
challenge in the Bahamas.  If they bothered to buy Kevlar sails they must
have been racing.  Check them for delamination.  I'd guess a new main and
jib would be 6-10k.  Used spinnakers are easy to find.

Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551