From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Tim
Goodyear
Sent: April 4, 2014 6:00 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - 32

BTW, ECSA (Eastern CT PHRF) has removed max length for whisker poles from
the regulations (someone mentioned other parts of Long Island Sound may
still have restrictions). I only have a spinnaker pole (I mainly race with
spin), so that's what I use, but (much) longer is needed to effectively pole
out a 155%.  My "J" is 13.6'; the #1 would be happy with the clew poled a
bit more than 20' out.

Tim

Mojito

C&C 35-3