 From: Michael Brown <m...@tkg.ca>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 7:11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - 32

Usually the spinnaker launch goes well double handed.
Takedown is more challenging, gybes are real interesting.

NFS - Non Flying Sail - Whitesail
FS - Flying Sail - Spinnaker

I always cringe when I hear stories about problems taking down
or putting masts in. Too easy for injuries to occur. If some time
has gone by since the incident you might ask again. NYC has a
"pole cat"now  - utility truck with a nicely articulated crane. There
are trained volunteers that operate the pole cat and you have
to book a time.

Mike