From: Russ & Melody <russ...@telus.net>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 5, 2014 8:51 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - Now racing insurance?

Hi John,

The prevalent attitude that forces other people to buy insurance toprotect
themselves really confuses me.

I have insurance and it includes under-insured protection, so I'mcovered. It
doesn't matter if the other guy won't carry insurance. In thecase of an
incident my policy will cover off my losses. If the insurancecompany wants to
recover then they go after the other guy, I don't neednor am I entitled to.

        Cheers,Russ
        Sweet35 mk-1