From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hoyt,
Mike
Sent: April 7, 2014 9:52 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - Now racing insurance?

Russ

Someone hit and damaged my daughters car while it was parked.  They left
with no note and no contact information.  She was pissed because this will
have to be her own cost or at the very least her own insurance claim.

When boating if some other boat hits me through a fault deemed theirs and
not mine I would far rather their premiums take the hit than mine since it
was their own issue or even negligence that caused the problem.  You are not
supposed to drive if uninsured.  Yous should never be on a boat without
insurance either.

My 0.02

Mike