It's quite simple, the insurance companies want to make it easy. If the guy
who just drove his bow through your wet locker has no insurance, they will
have to go to great extremes to make it good. If he has insurance, then
it's no problem, it's an internal paper chase.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC