From: nateflesn...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:36:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mast Holes...now mast wrap
To: davidrisc...@msn.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com

mast wrap warms up the cabin because it lowers heat loss? Interesting.Been
thinking about adding one for halyard sound-muffling and aesthetics, but hadn't
thought about warmth.Warmth matters on Lake Superior...

Nate"Sarah Jean"1980 30-1Siskiwit Bay MarinaCornucopia, WI

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 3:30 PM, David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>