Sounds fun, Wal. If you're in no hurry, I'd wait for a window, too.

A few years ago, I did the trip around from Florida to LA in August. I was
dreading the Baja Bash, but as we left Acapulco, a hurricane formed off
Nicaragua and we got in a bit of a rush. Jimenez followed us about 600
miles back and killed the breeze so we had a nice flat motor all the way to
San Diego watching whales and enjoying the calm where we expected awfulness.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

--