 Subject: Stus-List Winter worries
 To: "CnC CnC discussion list" <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
 Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 9:44 PM

 My boat was
 finally pulled out of the water last Friday and I am not
 going to be able to get down to winterize the engine (raw
 water cooled) until this weekend.  I did the
 sink/shower plumbing while the boat was still at the dock.
  As luck (or Murphy) would have it, the nighttime
 temperatures are supposed to get down to the 20s for the
 next three nights.  There is not much I can do about it
 now, so how worried should I be about freeze damage to the
 systems, especially since it now has fresh water in it from
 the trip up the river to the winter home.  Dave

 Aries1990
 C&C 34+New
 London, CT

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----