Even with temperatures well below freezing during the night, the days
getting above freezing usually warms the boat sufficiently to prevent
freezing of any systems.

I cannot prevent a small amount of water from accumulating in the bildge.
Even during the coldest periods, it took days for the bildge to freeze.

Avoid risking it but doing worry too much about a cold snap.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD