Now you have me worried Joe.  My heat is set to 50 also and it has been
very cold.  Good news is everything is winterized but since I'm bubbling, I
always worry.  One thing to crack a thru hull, another for it to cause the
boat to sink!

Also got a call from a fellow boater in the area of the marina that said my
shrinkwrap experiment didn't work.

I wish I would have taken engineering classes instead of accounting classes.