From: Joel Aronson [mailto:joel.aron...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:32 AM
To: Della Barba, Joe; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Winter worries

Chuck,

I would not mix thread types.  Your seal is only as good as the glue because
you don't have enough surface contact between the threads.I like the idea of a
tee, but I have not gotten around to installing one.

Joe, I only winterized the fresh water and waste.  I figure the Bay water is
still in the mid-40s and I'm in salt water, so I should be OK with the engine.
Am I delusional?

Joel
35/3
Annapolis

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
Had some worry yesterday morning. Our temps here in Maryland would be cold for
*January*, let alone November. I usually don’t winterize until around
Christmas, so I just turned the heat on the low 500 watt setting and set the
thermostat to 50. Apparently it was not enough and when I got to work yesterday
I looked at my cabin temp telemetry and it was down to 32 ☹ It warmed up to the
40s during the day at least. I checked last night and nothing had frozen, but I
cranked the thermostat to about 80 before I left. The coldest it got last night
in the cabin was 51 and it is 55 right now.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I

Joel