Bill:

I would tend to agree with Jim Watts.....have someone knowledgeable inspect your boat. It is not normal to have cracks in the sump that are leaking water.

I would not simply cover up the cracks without knowing how significant they are.

Did your boat experience a 'hard grounding'?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.