Keel seepage would concern me particularly in salt water. Not just the
annoyance factor but the thought of anaerobic corrosion of the stainless keel
bolts.  If this has been going on for some time I'd be inclined to drop the
keel, inspect the bolts and do a Wally style re-bed.  It's expensive and I may
be over thinking this but the peace of mind it would bring while offshore in 45
knots may be worth it.

Cheers
Brent Driedger
27-5