From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Abbott via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:00 AM
To: Jim Watts; cnc-list@cnc-list.com; Bill Hoyne
Subject: Stus-List keel bolts

Bill:

I would tend to agree with Jim Watts.....have someone knowledgeable inspect
your boat.  It is not normal to have cracks in the sump that are leaking water.

I would not simply cover up the cracks without knowing how significant they are.

Did your boat experience a 'hard grounding'?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.