Those of you who are computer literate: this is kind of a boat question - a
member in our museum's model boat club is interested in getting an easy to use
2D drafting program. He is leading the task to design and prepare a kit to
build a model of one of our oyster 'buy' boats which used to be prevalent on
the Chesapeake. We have the real boat (65' long) at the museum, and he has
taken measurements, but wants to have a professional set of plans for the
prospective model builders.

Any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gary Nylander