I use Autocad lite, which works well and  USED to be pretty cheap, but not
anymore.

There are iterations of this for tablet, but they say you can only edit, not
completely draw, so, not sure how that would work. Maybe edit an existing
drawing to your specs.

There is also Google SketchUp, free, after they probe you for every bit of
info about your life.  This  could very well do what he needs to do.

In the end, the easiest thing may be to go to a local college or community
college and get one of the students to tackle it, they already have the
software and some know-how.

Call Westlawn.edu

Bill Coleman

C&C 39