I know this subject has been discussed in great detail. Sorry for any
duplication.

I am in the process of procuring a three quarter drive torque wrench and
sockets big enough to re-torque my keel bolts. Before I do this I just want
to be sure that 350 foot-pounds is the correct adjustment. Also, all my keel
bolts appear to be the same approximate size - very large. The nuts look
like one and three quarter inch or larger. There is one, however forward of
the mast step that is way smaller. Maybe three quarter inch. Not sure if
that is a keel bolt. It doesn't look like one. It almost looks like it could
be a ground point but there are no bonding connections to it. It lines up
over the forward most part of the keel right in the center of the bottom of
the hull.

at: