From: Dan via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:42 AM
To: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cunningham

Sam,

Well for certain I’m filled with envy considering I’m sitting in the Pacific
North West and thought last weekends 63 degrees was fantastic for sailing
(winds 10 - 15 KTS).  But I’d much rather be where you are!  I’m a relatively
new sailor with a 26’ that I’ve had for about 6 months - and I’m always anxious
to learn the nuances of the boat.  It came with a large selection of very nice
sails (6) and my first attempts at sailing her went very well and I was solo.
While new at sailing boats I have a lifetime of using the wind for power with
over 30 years as a hang glider pilot, wind surfer, and paraglider pilot.  So
it’s learning the mechanics of how best to set sails; at this point the proper
way of raising the sails.  I’m taking ASA sailing lessons in April which should
show me some of the equipment that I’m not familiar with.  If you have any
words of wisdom aside from sitting in a bar in Antigua, sounds so nice, I
surely appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Dan Utinske
C&C 26'