Hi Listers,

I've got KVH Quadro instruments that are working properly, with the
exception of Wind Speed.  The darn cups seem frozen and my wife can't seem
to haul me up the mast.  Regardless, I'm assuming the bearing is toast or
worse, and I'm not sure it is worth investing more money in such old
technology.
So the question is, while thinking about Defender's sale this weekend,
should I swap out to a new Raymarine T-108 bundle?  How tough is the
install?
And lastly, is there a market for the KVH stuff to offset the cost of the
new stuff? I've got a brain, 2 displays and the keypad, plus the
aforementioned masthead unit (anemometer not functioning)

Thanks for any advice,

Chuck B
C&C 34 Elusive
Somerset, MA