Chuck,

The T-108 is pretty simple, but installation will depend on what you already
have up there. I had to send someone up and it turned out to be a pretty big
deal since my old B&G system had some stripped screws up there. The bonus is
there’s no wiring to be done.

You may find the readings a little quirky though. If you race, it’ll be
frustrating. If you cruise and just want basic speed and wind angle, you’ll be
pleased. I had a mid-mast repeater installed to help with the signal on mine,
but you should be OK with a 34.

Even if there is extra labor involved, it will probably be cheaper than getting
a new wife who can hoist you up the mast.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise