From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 6:28 AM
To: Richard N. Bush ; C&C List
Subject: Re: Stus-List New Wiring Diagram Draft (Edd Schillay)

Try this to start.

http://www.yandina.com/combInfo.htm

Josh

On Mar 30, 2015 8:54 AM, "Richard N. Bush via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

  I have been reading this thread about the wiring and the charging avidly, but
I have no training in electrical engineering and I am having difficulty
figuring out how all this comes together... is there a way someone could
summarize this in layman's (rank beginner) terms?  I would like to know how the
theory and the real wiring/charging system come together on the boat, I guess
on Edd's boat in this instance, but, of course, I am looking to see how I can
apply it in understanding and upgrading the system on my boat as well..... I
recognize that the systems are going differ from boat to boat, but surely the
principles must be the same?  Many thanks....

  Richard
  1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

  Richard N. Bush
  2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine