I have a carbon pole on the mast, & I wouldn't do it any other way. It is so
slick to deploy, and completely out of the way.

Bill Coleman C&C 39

-------- Original message --------
From: "svpegasu...@gmail.com via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 04/24/2015  5:03 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Spinnaker pole storage

    Pegasus had the pole deck stowed. I moved it to the rail, aft chock is
inside of stantion, fwd chock os on outside of aft bow pulpit stantion. So far
I have not had an issue wit lines getting tangled.
Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List Date: Fri, Apr 24,
2015 12:35To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Subject:Stus-List Spinnaker pole storageMy
seldom used spin pole is in deck chocks along the starboard rail.  Just
something else to trip over.
Has anyone used the rail-mounted chocks?  Any other solution (other than the
mast)?

Joel

The Office
Annapolis