Is that right?

A CF spar that weighs twice an aluminum... what is special, other than price?

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 12:43 PM 25/04/2015, you wrote:
I have a Forespar carbon fiber extendable spinnaker/whisker pole on Honey
It weighs twice what the aluminum pole weighs and when said and done with end fittings etc it cost me right at USD4,000 through Port Supply
Jack Fitzgerald
Honey
C&C 39TM
Savannah GA USA