Edd,It looks like you have a deep cycle battery. For engine starting you
want a starting battery. They are measured in CCA cold cranking amps. The
plates are thinner to allow a higher amp draw.
Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List Date: Tue, May 26,
2015 08:35To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Edd Schillay;Subject:Re: Stus-List
Darker Smoke, Harder to StartSteve,
That’s where I’m confused, to be honest — the spec sheet on the T-1275 is here:
http://www.trojanbattery.com/pdf/datasheets/T1275_Trojan_Data_Sheets.pdf
And, according to Josh, the engine can pull up to 175amps while starting. When
I combine, there’s enough there.
All my connections are sound — they’re all new.

All the best,
Edd

Edd M. SchillayStarship EnterpriseC&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-BCity Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log

On May 26, 2015, at 11:20 AM, S Thomas via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>