Steve,

That’s where I’m confused, to be honest — the spec sheet on the T-1275 is here:
http://www.trojanbattery.com/pdf/datasheets/T1275_Trojan_Data_Sheets.pdf
<http://www.trojanbattery.com/pdf/datasheets/T1275_Trojan_Data_Sheets.pdf>

And, according to Josh, the engine can pull up to 175amps while starting. When
I combine, there’s enough there.

All my connections are sound — they’re all new.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise