From: S Thomas via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:27 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: S Thomas
Subject: Re: Stus-List Darker Smoke, Harder to Start

The thing that convinces me that it is either the battery itself or resistance
in the wiring somewhere is the fact that he gets quick starts and fast cranking
as soon as he switches in the house battery. That doesn't mean that the starter
is perfect either, but it just doesn't sound like the main source of the
problem to me.

Steve