Hi Jonathan
I made a similar change to a perko from Aquasignal 40 series fixture and
replaced the bulb with LED.. Very simple. Look carefully at the entry of the
wiring so that you don’t have a bottom entry if you have a different type. You
need to make sure you have enough wire to connect the new fitting if not the
same make.  I redrilled a mounting hole. I think the AS25 is still available
though and pretty reasonably priced.  I just couldn’t find the replacement when
needed so switched manufacturers.
Rick
Paikea 37+