From: Rick Rohwer [mailto:rickroh...@gmail.com]
Sent: August-20-15 12:53 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svpegasu...@gmail.com; Alex Giannelia
Subject: Re: Stus-List Was Wire Gauge, now Where can I get LED?

I have the bulbs and replacement lenz ready to change but can’t find a monkey
for the mast work.  Several pole climbing ladies have offered and then backed
out.  I’ll get up there eventually.

Rick
Paikea 37+
On Aug 20, 2015, at 9:44 AM,
svpegasu...@gmail.com<mailto:svpegasu...@gmail.com> via CnC-List

Alex,
On Pegasus I installed led bulbs in my mast head tri light. I got them from
Superbrightled.com<http://superbrightled.com/> or something like that several
years ago. They have been working great. Using 0.4-.5 amps for the anchor light.

Doug Mountjoy
svPegasus
LF38
just west of Ballard, WA.