I did exactly that. The festoon (dimpled) replacement bulb. Make sure that the
length of the bulb is correct (they come in many variants).

Marek

From: Indigo via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 10:33 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Indigo
Subject: Re: Stus-List Was Wire Gauge, now Where can I get LED?

Being totally ignorant on this topic, can someone tell me if there is an LED
that fits the Aquasignal 25 stern light - and is it just a simple task of
taking the old incandescent bulb out and replacing with the LED or something
more complex? I need to replace the lens on my stern light - no replacement
parts available so have to buy a complete unit and thought I might switch to
LED at the same time.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III