From: dwight veinot via CnC-List

Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 2:44 PM

To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Cc: dwight veinot

Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 26 Sail Plan Thoughts!

sorry Russ, I thought he said a beam reach must have missed the part about
puffs, still that's very fast for a 26 but if he can do it course be damned as
you say, then good for him

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

d.ve...@bellaliant.net

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List