From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David
Knecht via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:19 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Cc: David Knecht
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilot steering

Hi Bill- I am not sure about the offset.  I did not realize that it was a
possibility.  I will have to check this winter when on the hard.  I have a
vague recollection of it not being straight relative to the axis of the boat
and that might be why.  If so, I guess that would explain the pull.  Dave

Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT

On Aug 26, 2015, at 2:02 PM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List