My CnC 36 has prop shaft offset to port and therefore under power boat will
steer to port unless rudder counteracts with starboard angle.  When motoring my
wheel is proabably two inches off dead center to starboard to steer straight
course. The more rpms = more thrust = more port turn = more counteracting force
required.   Having said that, no issue with autohelm 4000+ handling this.
Bill Walker

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>