The 34/36 has a centerline shaft. I have no significant pull under power
and have a 3-blade Max-Prop.

I have had the 3-blade, and 2 2-blades (long story) and never had
significant pull when cruising. Steering under sail or power should involve
little more than 2 fingers on the wheel making adjustments.

I have an recent Raymarine AP and it does not struggle I have used it for
up to 5 hours motoring ad 3 sailing.

Eric
s/v Hee Soo
C&C 34/36