Josh,

I did buy the upgraded alternator with the Beta Engine (120amp). The idea was
that, if needed, a warm shower could be taken and my wife could use her hair
dryer if the engine is running. These would be rare circumstances though since
when we do extended cruises, we like to be dockside.

On shore power, it would be perfect. (I hope)

Will let you know how it all works once I get it all hooked up — probably for
the 2016 season.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay