you need to learn about what a topping lift is used for and when you do you
will understand that it has no effect on the leach; the leach line is a
sail adjustment, the topping lift has no useful function when under sail

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, *Alianna*
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net