Fred,
     The VHB tape with DOW Corning 795 Silicone Sealant is starting to look
like and attractive method.  I am replacing the windows over the winter,
also.  We should keep in touch.  Do I assume you would use the gray VHB
tape with the gray silicone sealant?  I am wondering if the VHB tape will
be a problem with peel.  My cabin sides are curved, so the windows will
have to be bent slightly to conform to the side of the cabin.  I wonder if
that will be a problem with the 3/8" thick acrylic trying to  return to a
flat shape?

Gary