From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Russell
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:07 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Re: Stus-List Replacing Windows

Fred,

     The VHB tape with DOW Corning 795 Silicone Sealant is starting to look
like and attractive method.  I am replacing the windows over the winter, also.
We should keep in touch.  Do I assume you would use the gray VHB tape with the
gray silicone sealant?  I am wondering if the VHB tape will be a problem with
peel.  My cabin sides are curved, so the windows will have to be bent slightly
to conform to the side of the cabin.  I wonder if that will be a problem with
the 3/8" thick acrylic trying to  return to a flat shape?

Gary

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List