Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-02-06 5:17 PM, William Walker via CnC-List wrote:

Graham,
Your thoughts would appreciated on start up draw. Prior owner installed in port Lazarette. He is particular guy, all looks well done, but he told me about current draw and starting engine to get it going. After its running seems to do fine off twin house batteries.
Bill Walker
CnC  36
Pentwater, Mi

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail